Highly motivated Account Supervisor with exceptional experiential marketing / promotional expertise and strong traditional advertising experience.Well versed in the fast paced agency culture and dedicated to meeting clients’ brand/business objectives by leveraging existing alliances and utilizing innovative solutions.
Dec 2008 - Present
Clients Include: HGTV
As activation consultant, implemented the 2009 HGTV Dream Home Consumer event in Grand Central Terminal, NYC. Lead client/agency and vendor contact to manage creative, production and event wrap-up including budget reconciliation. Responsible for all staffing and training, site logistics with MTA and GCT, on-site management and client relations. Currently providing activation consultation for both existing and non-existing clients through participation in new business outreach initiatives.
Jul 2006 - Dec 2008
Clients Include: Georgia-Pacific, Rubbermaid, Expedia.com, Revlon, HGTV, Owens Corning and U.S. Cellular.
Lead client/agency contact in the management of integrated cause-related marketing, mobile, experiential and sampling programs. Had end-to-end ownership from program development to on-site execution and final budget reconciliation. Managed a cross functional team of dedicated employees as well as 3rd party vendors and contract personnel.
Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure Series Activation – Georgia-Pacific
- Retained the Georgia-Pacific account for the fifth year by conceptualizing a program for all 117 Susan G. Komen “Race for the Cure Series” nationwide.Generated excitement by educating consumers on GP’s donation program and increasing overall brand awareness through the creation of an emotional bond with race goers.
- The tour receives millions of consumer/media impressions each year and received 18% redemption rates on coupons distributed at the races. Team won the 2005 Reggie Award winner for best Cause-Marketing Initiative.
Brawny Paper Towels Sampling Tour – Georgia-Pacific
- Created marketing proposal for New Brawny Paper Towels to launch their new product through targeted women and family focused events. Executed a multi-market event strategy which drove immediate “risk free trial,” highlight “trial moments” and delivered thousands of product samples with a call-to-action brand message.
- First ever experiential/sampling program executed on behalf of the brand. Tour garnered over 2 million direct consumer interactions resulting in over 1.7 million product samples delivered over the course of 20 targeted events nationwide.
Seattle Seahawks and Washington Redskins NFL Local Activation Program – Expedia.com
- Awarded Expedia’s NFL sponsorship program for the second year running based on the successful implementation of the 2007 program. Grew the program from a (1) team onsite local NFL activation program to (2) teams in 2008.Seamlessly work with Expedia’s advertising agency to ensure the integrity of the new brand campaign is accurately brought to life in stadium.
- 2007 program experienced a 43% increase in consumer participation from year before.2008 program is tracking at 52% increase in consumer participation from 2007.
FastTrack Rail System Mobile Tour – Rubbermaid
- To re-launch Rubbermaid’s FastTrack Rail garage organizational system, designed and executed a 10 week mobile tour that provided a branded experience right at the point of purchase - Lowe’s and The Home Depot storefront events.The 20’ mobile display was designed to put the product in consumers’ hands to reinforce the quick installation, versatility and expandability of the product.
- Tour garnered over 5mm media impressions and over 10,000 direct consumer interactions.Rebate cards distributed experienced a 15% redemption rate and Rubbermaid showed a 20% lift in sales during the promotional window.
National Network Challenge – U.S. Cellular
- Developed a first of its kind integrated marketing platform for the brand that utilized traditional advertising, consumer promotions and experiential tactics to broaden U.S. Cellular’s reach outside the key promotional markets of Omaha and Lincoln, Nebraska to nationwide. Managed the program from concept to execution and acted as the sole spokesperson for the campaign which included hosting daily webisodes, conducting media TV and print interviews and acting as program personality for radio interviews.
- Program generated awareness and buzz by garnering more than 400,000 hits to the promotional website nearly 5,000 unique visitors and over 14,000 online and in-store consumer votes in one week.Received unpaid media coverage, both TV and print, in (5) of the (8) program markets.
Jan 2003 - Jul 2006
Sr. Account Executive
DVC Worldwide (Acquired by Aspen Marketing in June 2006)
Senior Account Executive1/05 to 6/06
Account Executive 1/03 to 1/05
Assigned to the Georgia-Pacific account – specifically (6) National Towel, Napkin and Bath Tissue consumer products.
Lead client/agency contact in the management of integrated consumer promotions and relationship marketing efforts for a leading CPG company.
-Active involvement in strategic planning, evaluation of promotional opportunities and negotiations with potential corporate partners.
-Solely managed 3rd party Sweepstakes Administration agencies to ensure legal compliance.
-Supervised all creative development/production for national FSIs, In-store POP, web-based promos, magazine tip-ins, poly-wraps, designated promotional URLs, etc.
-Oversaw weekly client status calls, presentations, photo shoots, radio records, press runs and coordination of onsite sampling/hospitality events and celebrity meet and greets.
oTeam received the 2003 Super Reggie Award for Do You Know a Brawny Man Contest
oFacilitated a Lee Ann Womack “backyard” concert for the winner of the Sparkle Hometown Concert Contest.
oLeveraged GP corporate sponsorship of Petty Enterprises/#45 NASCAR car through, consumer sweepstakes, at-track hospitality/sampling events, and driver meet & greets.
oSuccessfully executed 45+ national consumer promotions from 2003 – 2008.
Aug 2000 - Dec 2002
Account Executive1/02 – 12/02
Assistant Account Executive8/00 – 12/01
Assigned to the Bank of America account – specifically Brand Marketing, Retail/Checking Acquisition, Sports Sponsorship Marketing/Olympics and Global Corporate Investment Banking.
Developed integrated TV/print/radio advertising campaigns. Supervised media schedules, budgets, billing and production.
-Solely handled implementation of BOA’s sports sponsorships of over 50 national and collegiate teams.
-Worked exclusively with representatives from 2002 Winter Olympic committee to develop (5) :30 TV spots, bus wraps and signage throughout Olympic Village and Salt Lake City.
1996 - 2000
Major – English, Minor – American History
Honors Program, Dean’s List
Activities: VP & Pan Hellenic Delegate – Delta Gamma National Fraternity; Varsity Lacrosse
Aug 1998 - Dec 1998
University of London - Queen Mary & Westfield College
Activities: Extensive European Travel