Aug 2012 - Present
Jul 2009 - Jan 2011
Scientific Primates Filipinas, Inc.
- Diagnosed and treated diseases/injuries of Philippine monkeys (Macaque fascicularis); examined them to determine the pathology of the disease and perform the appropriate treatment regimen.
- Tested monkeys routinely for diseases by inoculating animals against tuberculosis, parasitism, gastrointestinal disorder, pregnancy related disease and respiratory distress syndrome.
- Conditioned feral animals for local sales and animals to be used for own farm breeding stock; engaged in teaching and production of bred monkeys for export exclusively used for biomedical research on human health problems.
- Managed and oversee the activities of each caretakers ensuring that each of them perform at par with the standards set by the company and the client.
- Monitored the performance of each of member and provided the necessary support and assistance in motivating them to perform at their maximum capacity in order to fulfill professional growth and considering as well the overall profitability of the company.
- Regularly performed tasks related to team management as well as data reporting on the performance status of the assigned division.
- Communicate to top management when there is a pattern of quality issues on a consistent basis.
Nov 2008 - Jul 2009
Technical Services Associate
Glenwood Technologies International, Inc.
Position: Technical Services Associate
Division: Animal Health
- Maintained and build up rapport with new and existing clients via product presentation, phone conversation or sending e-mail.
- Gained a clear understanding of customers’ needs and requirements.
- Negotiated variations in price, delivery and specifications with the clients.
- Advised clients of the forthcoming product developments and discussed special promotions.
- Recorded sales order information and sending copies to the Sales Admin Department at the end of the day.
- Liaised with the Inventory Department to check on the progress of the orders; executed delivery of the items as well as payment collection.