2007 – PresentUnited States Army – Medical Command
- Directs and manages a 37 person Career Counselor retention team that is globally dispersed throughout the continental United States, the Pacific Rim, Alaska, Europe, and Asia; directly impacting the military careers of over 35,000 personnel.
- Improved the retention of personnel within the organization from 77% to over 200% through innovation and “out-of-the-box” thinking within months of taking the position; maintaining that momentum year after year.
- Uses fiscal responsibility and prudence which saves the American public over 25 million dollars by avoiding unnecessary retraining of personnel.
2004 – 2007United States Army – Training and Doctrine Command
Human Resource Manager
- Overcame considerable operational challenges, due to the war on terror, through intense mentoring and leadership enabling the consistent accomplishment of over 190% of retention production goals each year.
- Implemented an efficient and innovative process that increased the client appointment rate by over 80% resulting in an increased production accomplishment of 198%.
2001 – 2004United States Army – Recruiting Command
- Developed a training and mentoring process that stimulated the sales team to increase recruiting production accomplishments from 50% to well over 160%.
- Designed and implemented a production management system that efficiently identified and increased the production of low performers.
1994 – 2001United States Army – Recruiting Command
- Developed new practices to penetrate target market, resulting in a consistent office sales market share increase of over 50%.