A three-fold entrepreneurial endeavor that included visual merchandising, sewn products, and a graphic t-shirt line.
1.Visual Merchandising clients included: Prior Attire, BluJeanius, Her Majesty’s Closet, Clair de lune, and Stone Spirit Lodge.
- Resourcefully and imaginatively created compelling displays for budget conscious clients.
- Clients reported an estimated 25% increase in foot traffic attributable to window displays.
- Planned and designed themes; built or resourced eye-catching props.
- Nimble response to sales of product from window with alternative plans.
- Designed and installed window displays on short notice.
- Creatively dealt with display areas that were less than optimal including: limited space, ceiling height, and poor lighting.
2.Handbag and Small Accessory Line
- Creator of original line fashioned predominately from vintage and reclaimed fabrics and embellishments.
- Source all materials and embellishments from secondary market suppliers.
- Responsible for marketing, sales, and maintenance of wholesale accounts.
3.Women’s Graphic T-shirt Line - Created a line of eco-friendly inspirational women’s t-shirts.
- Maintained a line of 29 SKU’s.
- Expanded to eight wholesale accounts spanning from New England to Florida to Colorado.
- Methodically guided all design aspects for consistent brand identity.
- Oversaw trade marking process of business name.
- Lead website development and maintained its content.