High-level authority for largest U.S. region including sales operations in 20 states, $700 million sales revenue, $100 million operating budget, as many as 70 staff, 4 products, 21 distribution facilities, and 7 manufacturing sites.
* Recruited to lead turnaround of sales organization including upgrade of 75% of sales management team and 50% of territory-level sales staff.
* Achieved consistent, year-over-year revenue growth (6.5% per annum-as much as $30 million at a single time) and market share improvements.
* Launched 2 new products and entered new markets in 6 states.
* Drove improvement initiatives that resulted in substantial cost reductions, 35% EBITDA margin, and 15% drop in days sales outstanding.
* Integrated $200 million acquisition (St. Lawrence Cement).