Assistant Manager HR
Zen3 InfoSolutions(India) Limited
- Diagnosis of organizational issues through various data collection methods including interviews, observations, surveys and focus groups.
- Use information to customize individual or Organizational Development interventions in the areas such as process facilitation, new leader assimilation, team development, performance improvement, organization design, and change management.
- Supporting business on various HR benchmarking initiatives for enhancing employee productivity Development & Employee Engagement Manage employee Self Development Plans(SDPs).
- Identify and prioritize organizational needs to provide training for capability development Assessing functional and behavioural training needs(TNI) emanating from business objectives, design training modules and implement the training calendar with ROI.
- HR Operations & Talent Management (Induction, MIS Reports, Internal Communication, Exit Management, Payroll Inputs, Employee Engagement, Vendor Management, Coordination with vendor for Statutory Issues, Employee Productivity.)
- Provide final resolution to all employee relations issues either independently or in consultation with other HR areas like Legal, HR Governance & Internal controls.
- Managed the change from ad-hoc to methodical and system based evaluation of performance, directly linked to compensation philosophy and Variable Performance based Incentive Plan(VPIP) Design/Review and implement HR Policies, Organizational Structure Design, Designing Job Description and Key Result Areas(KRAs), Performance and Reward Management, Training Activities, Budgeting & Administration.
- MIS Reports; Maintaining daily/monthly report of the candidates, maintaining Contractor Engagement & Bench Management report, Headcount & Budgeting Report, weekly Attrition Analysis, Joining & Exit report.
- Oversee the administration & Facility related activities in finalizing the infrastructure and negotiations with Vendors and Service providers