- Planned and executed multi-channel marketing campaign for new program launch at Alvernia's Philadelphia Center. Identified most effective advertising channels and tactics and negotiated vendor pricing. Tactics included TV, radio, online, print, and social media advertising.
- Manages social media communications (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) for Alvernia's School of Graduate & Adult Education.
- Developed budget tracking tool to more efficiently identify marketing expenditures and budget variances.
- Comfortable communicating with all levels of university staff, faculty, students, alumni, and trustees.
- Assists with development of the Alvernia Magazine, the university's semi-annual alumni magazine. Works with photographers, alumni, and students to plan photography shoots.
- Participated in market research and focus groups for university branding initiative.