Industrial Operations Director
Acome Xintai Cables
Responsible for Manufacturing, Technical Department, Logistic and Purchase of a 8000m2 plant, producing 3500T/year, value 25M Euros. Manage 105 management, production and technical staff. Designed and led a complete re-organization of the factory, aiming at creating a leap forward in the industrial performances by following automobile-like structures & methods.
- Created Autonomous Production Cells, re-engineered the material flow in the factory, assigned responsible to every areas
- Recruited internally and externally people needed to build an efficient team (about 10 new positions created), defined their training plan, coached them
- Implemented Continuous Improvement in the factory and tools such as : QCDM indicators, Visual Management...
- Piloted a 8 months 5S Project, 80 p involved
- Created new management meeting to reinforce integration among functions and hierarchy
- Developed new Tools management procedures (from design to onsite management and inspection). Impacted scrap rate and OEE
- Implemented new procedures such as Internal Quality Claims to improve problems solving responsiveness and traceability
- Reinforced the use of SAP Business One in production by direct input by production operators
- Under my responsibility, Scrap rate reduced by 35%, OEE improved by 8% and Stock value reduced by 40%