In The Pocket
In The Pocket helps companies to thrive on and beyond the mobile screen. We create top-notch applications for smartphones, tablets, wearables, VR, beacons and other cutting edge technologies. Within the last year, we have nearly doubled in size, resulting in a dedicated team of over 50 experts in strategy, design and development. We have built over 350 apps that are used by millions of people every day.
I am the only person currently responsible for marketing within In The Pocket. My job consists of four main pillars: budget, strategy, analytics, and content creation.
- Report directly to CEO
- Responsible for 250k marketing budget
- Drafting of strategies, roadmaps and content calendars
- Analytics: Google Analytics (12% increase in new visitors), Google Adwords (2% increase in CTR), Social Media (steady monthly growth), Hotjar (website optimization)
- Advertising and campaign management: Google Adwords, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Community management: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Content creation and optimization: website, company blog, social media content, SEO
- CRM optimization
- Lead generation
- Project management: coordinated the creation of a whitepaper involving more than 10 different stakeholders
- Event management: organized events for over 100 participants
- Recruitment advertising: doubled the amount of applicants within 3 months