Jan 2015 - Present
- Teaching elementary, middle and high school classes in the absence of teachers.
Apr 2013 - Present
- Teaching individual piano and flute lessons to students ages 5 – 39.
Aug 2012 - Jun 2014
Arundel Bay Christian Academy
- Taught Preschool – 5th grade General Music, 6th – 8th grade Music Appreciation, and flute and piano lessons.
- Directed the Elementary Music Program and Middle School Musical, including organization and teaching (script, choreography, vocal music).
- Developed and integrated the music curriculum with creative and engaging lesson plans, utilizing Backward Design to focus on meeting goals and objectives.
- Attended professional development meetings and seminars to enhance teaching skills.
Jul 2013 - Nov 2013
Patuxent High School Marching Band
- Assisted the directors in teaching marching fundamentals and drill.
- Led woodwind music sectionals and assisted with music memorization.
Jan 2015 - Dec 2016
Master of Music in Music Education
Kent State University
Aug 2008 - May 2012
Bachelor of Music in Music Education
Grove City College
QPA: 3.4 Major QPA: 3.63