Laura Van Boxel
- Hoogstraten Vlaams Gewest
- [email protected]
I am a Student Office Management, specializing in Event- and Projectmanagement, at Karel de Grote-Hogeschool in Antwerp, Belgium. I was born on the 21th of July 1990. I have gained experience from internships and from my father. He organizes an event called 'Wortel carnaval' and I help him with what I have learned at school. I have my driving license, that will be useful when I graduate and when I will apply for a job.
I am a motivated and creative student with internship work experience and experience from my job in the weekends. There I have learned to take initiative and to work independently. I am a well organized and a very punctual person. Honest and loyal, open-minded towards new ideas and ready to adapt to different situations. Able to work discreet and efficient and I think it is important to work on tasks until they are finished.
I woud like to fulfill a function in an event agency or company where I can grow over a longer time frame to a position with more responsibilities. I would like to use my acquired skills in my future job. On the other hand, I am also interested in a job as an Office Manager or Project Manager in other sorts of companies. I am open to start on a low level to become acquainted with the company, to grow over a longer time frame to a higher level in the following years.
Dutch: mother languageEnglish: goodFrench: good
MS Office: very good knowledge
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Access
- MS Publisher
- MS Outlook
- MS Visio
- MS Expression Web
Adobe Photoshop en Adobe InDesign: good knowledge
Prezi: good knowledge
- Developing event concepts
- Managing events on the field
- Preparing budgets
- Preparing presentations
Varied range of event-related tasks
- Writing letters and prepare for sending: invitations, announcements, ...
- Making invitations, flyers and posters- Classifying documents: post, unemployment documents, ...- Verifying documents: unemployment documents- Attending meetings
- Classifying documents: bank statements, correspondence documents from clients, ...
- Working with the computer software SAP (accountancy)- Copying invoices and other documents
- Classifying documents: VAT certifications, work sheets and reports, ratings safety standards, ...- Entering data in MS Excel- Working with the software program 'Opera'- Mailing data to clients
Office (Sept 2002 - June 2008)
7th specialization year: office administration and data management (Sept 2008 - June 2009)