Program Lead (Allstate.com)
Technology owner for the online service component of Allstate.com - a B2C e-commerce application that processes over $1.5 billion in payments annually and is used by millions of customers to manage their account. On largest initiative, managed teams of up to 25 - including developers, systems analysts, business analysts and project managers.
Technology owner for a $6 million initiative to rewrite Allstate's online service platform. Collaborated with Microsoft, Marketing and Allstate technology partners to define a strategy intended to significantly increase customer enrollment in online service, incorporate a new approach to identity and preference management, and introduce a new consumer centric user interface. Accountable for financials, vendor selection for the build and test phases, and managing expectations of the senior leadership team.
Led a self-service kiosk R&D project, requested by Allstate's CEO, to determine feasibility of marketing to consumers using this channel. Selected by senior executives to direct overall project strategy and execution against an aggressive schedule in order to launch the pilot in Atlanta malls prior to the holiday shopping season. Accountable for weekly progress updates to seven Vice Presidents and Allstate's CIO.
Directed two other web development managers in the delivery and support of 'shopping' applications for Allstate.com:
- 'Request for Quote' for emerging lines of business (boat, motorcycle and commercial auto) designed to drive leads to Allstate's agents
- Agent Locator application that locates agents closest to a zip code
- Allstate branded websites for 18,000+ exclusive agents
- Anonymous quoting for Hispanic customers
- Web Analytics for shopping, purchasing and service applications