Touring/Concert Manager, Intern, Public relations department
This internship required me to actively engage in fundraising activities, promotion, community outreach, event planning, and patron development and retention. Activities included the following:
- Team member for the Bachelor/Bachelorette Auction, a fundraiser that generated more than $1700 to benefit the orchestra for the Visions d’Amour performance.
- Organized attendees for the Tales of Beatrix Potter Outreach Performance. Created a classroom packet for teachers. Arranged a Hult Center seating chart for more than 500 participants.
- Posted weekly updates on Ballet Fantastique’s Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- Assisted with procurement, donation sourcing, and did follow-up communications after events.
- Participated in weekly intern meetings and prepared weekly activity reports.