International Sales Advisor/customer Relationship Manager
Developing of economic country reports, aimed at promoting foreign direct investment. Strong editorial process, gained through interviews with high-profile representatives of the public and private sector. Development of sponsorship support, hence the existence of a deep commercial aspect in all reports.
- Negotiating and closing communication/advertising campaigns with government agencies and private companies.
- Building up contact lists and profiling the key companies in each country.
- Conducting local research on current issues and topics relevant to the country project, including socio-economic and political developments.
- Preparing and conducting interviews with top ranking business and political officials around the world.
- Negotiating advertising space for communication campaigns Implementing the project strategy set by the Head Office and completing an editorial outline once all interviews have been concluded.
Experiences in Spain, Ivory Coast(3 months), Cameroon(3 months), Angola(6 months), Philippines and Yemen. System Capability and Sales Support| Kimberly Clark. Madrid(Spain)