Experienced Marketing professional with demonstrated success in multi-faceted communication platforms including online, print and direct marketing. Ability to facilitate collaboration and consensus among key stakeholders with diverse objectives. Strong project manager able to align day to day details with overall strategic objectives. Keen insight into evaluating and selecting agencies/contractors and managing external vendor relationships. Recognized for developing and delivering exceptional training and presentations to large and small audiences.Specialized Skills: Macromedia Web Suite, Adobe Designer Suite, HTML, CSS, SharePoint, MS Office Suite, SEO/SEM, WebTrends analytics, content management systems (CMS), customer relationship management (CRM), email marketing, usability and user acceptance testing, B2B and B2C market research, copywriting and editing.
Mar 2005 - Apr 2009
Senior Marketing Manager, Associate Officer
- Managed $1.7 million multi-phase customer centric website redesign project directing end-to-end strategy, development, system integration, testing, implementation, training and launch.
- Project leader for evolving client communications program to over 22,000 customers into targeted, personalized platform leveraging marketing intelligence and advanced technologies to increase retention, cross-sell and referrals.
- Oversaw strategic direction, information architecture and usability for B2B and B2C corporate websites and e-marketing initiatives.
- Developed multi-faceted internal employee communication plan to elevate and reinforce brand guidelines and corporate values through consistent and relevant communication touchpoints.
- Lead collaborative communication process between key stakeholders across multiple departments to promote teamwork and overall project success.
- Developed and maintained corporate language matrix defining the brand voice and language architecture.
- Selected and managed relationships with multiple interactive, advertising and direct marketing agencies.
- Hired, managed and developed Marketing support staff.
- Promoted to Associate Officer in December 2006.
Jan 2002 - Mar 2005
Webmaster, Online Articles Editor
- Directed and implemented complete website redesign including strategy, architecture, content, design and e-commerce platform.
- Developed new sales channel by launching first online advertising program resulting in additional ad revenue stream of $10K per month in the first year.
- Created and managed new online marketing channel by launching email marketing and SEM programs.
- Selected and edited reader submitted articles for specialized weekly e-newsletter and website publication.
- Forged strategic online partnerships with like-minded organizations to increase industry, community and consumer awareness and reinforce vision and values of publication.
Hired and managed Online Advertising Sales and Website Production Assistants.
Mar 1999 - Jan 2002
Internet Marketing Coordinator
- Connected employees of three sister companies by producing and launching first corporate intranet.
- Participated as key strategist in production and implementation of corporate website redesign including site architecture, content management and visual design.
- Supported record revenue growth through production and implementation of differentiated print and online marketing campaigns designed to increase retention and cross-sell activity.
Mar 1998 - Mar 1999
- Aligned previously disparate Marketing and IT departments to collaborate on implementation of newly redesigned e-commerce website.
- Increased company visibility in the marketplace by managing public relations, publicity, industry conference and event presence.
- Created and executed production of first B2B company newsletter designed to increase retention and loyalty in a highly competitive price-driven market.
Jan 1997 - Mar 1998
Denver Business Journal
- Increased advertising revenue through creation of promotional campaigns for special issues and community events.
- Created efficiencies by managing logistical planning and budget for industry conferences and special events.
- Supported Advertising Executives by coordinating ad production, placement and sales assistance.
Sep 1992 - May 1996
Bachelor of Arts
Colorado State University
- College of Liberal Arts Dean’s List and National Honor Society
- Certified Elementary Educator, K-8