Bachelors of Arts
Briar Cliff University
Dec 2014 - Present
Hruska Memorial Public Library
- Coordinate and execute multiple children events
- Keep current information uploaded on web site and social media
- Design informational print and web materials
May 2009 - Aug 2013
- Design informational materials prudent to patient health
- Communicate effectively to welcome, schedule, and receive payment for patient care
- Responsible for settling cash drawer, create the daily cash report and bank deposit
2008 - 2009
- Led a large group of employees to successfully create customer satisfaction resulting in increased sales. Responsible for daily cash reconciliation, inventory control, opening and closing duties.
- Designed informational and promotional materials to be profit and customer focused. Directed merchandise display to enhance sales.
- Initiated process to keep foil stamping work in-house which resulted in significant savings.
May 2007 - Jul 2007
Member of the Marketing and PR Dept.
- Composed identity for Cradle Roll, a fundraising organization for St. Luke's Health Foundation.
- Publicized the open house for the new Cardiac Catheterization Lab, which offers new non-surgical procedures for heart disorders.
- Promoted St. Luke's by establishing rapport with the community through a charity event for The Childrens Miracle Network.
2006 - 2007
Student Coordinator of Peace and Justice/ Mission Experiences
- Spearheaded an educational screening of the movie "Thirst", a groundbreaking documentary by Alan Snitow and Deborah Kaufman to publicize safe drinking water is a basic fundamental human right. Created visual information through the use of Sierra Club materials.
- Cultural diversity manager in Honduras. Led a team of 20 to educate and enhance self-sufficiency to the small community of Cedros Abajo, about the importance of safe drinking water. Photographer in Honduras for Cliff News. Produced six photographs for a two page spread, to inform the student and faculty body of the vocation accomplished over Thanksgiving break.
Web Page 2
Web Page 1