20 1 5 :
- Winner of the 2015 Balkan Fellowship for Excellence in Journalism, supported by Erste Stiftung, in
collaboration with Open Society Foundation and Balkan Investigative Reporters Network.
- Published an essay on Romanian alternative/independent media in the book "The Romanian new wave"
20 1 4 :
- I have been nominated among the 100 Romanians who help better shaping the country, by the magazine
Foreign Policy (Romanian edition)
20 1 3 :
- I received an US Department of State grant for documenting domestic workers and other vulnerable groups,
as well as ways of empowerment, in the United States (Chicago) – based on my work in Romania on the topic of
Filipino domestic workers
- I received a grant from the Romanian Centre for Investigative Journalism for documenting a material on the
corruption related to the illegal demolition of dozen of sport facilities built in Bucharest, during the communist
- I was a co-author of the F re e Ex Re po rt , under Active Watch, in collaboration with Reporters Without Borders.
It is an annual report dedicated to press freedom in Romania.
20 1 2:
- I won a grant from the Romanian Journal of Nonfiction, Decât o Revistă , for documenting a feature on
agricultural associations in Romania (with a focus on cooperatives).
20 1 1 :
- I was admitted in the program Supporting Investigative Journalism, by Freedom House Romania.
- I won an Investigative Journalism grant from Freedom House Romania, that helped me document an article on
Filipino house workers in Romania
- I have been a Romania liberă correspondent at the European Parliament, Strasbourg