Revenue Specialist II
Florida Department of Revenue
- Prepare correspondence to individuals such as parents, field office staff, other agencies and sources regarding Florida enforcement of child support orders.
- Research, Analyze, Calculate and Maintain up-to-date case information according to department policies & procedures.
- Answer, Respond to telephone inquiries regarding child support and make diligent effort to resolve each inquiry.
- Maintain and Improve knowledge through participation, conferences, meetings and training.
- Perform other duties as instructed.
- Prioritized tasks and demonstrated the ability to multi-task, and learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.