Jul 2007 - Present
Franciscan Health System
- Plan, consult and oversee the onsite coordination of education related events and activities that include employee events, medical conferences, safety and health fairs, Franciscan Heart Walk and seminars.
- Conduct onsite site inspections to evaluate hotel and conference space for business needs.
- Negotiate, execute and administer multiple contracts/agreements; serve as principle liaison between contractors, organizers
- Participate in budget planning and administration; coordinate and administer the purchasing of supplies and equipment; review invoices for accuracy, explain variances in profit and loss statements
2005 - 2006
Director of Catering
- Facilitated, booked and managed events planned for corporate and social clients. Supervised 20 banquet event staff and 3 Catering Sales Managers
- Develop new business. Worked with the Director of Sales to create the marketing plan, promotions and campaign to increase hotel revenue.
- Develop and update standards, procedures and/or general communications.
2002 - 2005
Catering Sales Manager
Embassy Suites Hotel
- Planned Corporate and Social Events that included site selection, menu planning and decoration.
- Approved invoices and bills related to each event and responded to post event surveys and/or comments.
Mar 2007 - Mar 2014
Bachelors Business Adminstration
Jul 2011 - Dec 2016
Certified Meeting Professional
Convention Industry Council