Customer Service Representative
- Negotiates arrangements with customer to pay debt in full, or sets up the best possible arrangements.
- Documents all collections activity in a concise and accurate manner.
- Correct deficiencies and oversights during quality assurance reviews or as outlined by the Unit Manager, Assistant Manager and/or Manager.
- Maintains good public relations.
- Make outbound calls to aware customers of account deliquence
- Receive inbound calls to collect customer payments with check or credit card
- Work as a contractor for Verizon and MCI