• Multi-disciplined CADD Designer with experience in facility layouts and design of Industrial Tanks, Pumps, Piping, Concrete and Steel Structures with focus on cost estimation.
• Extremely capable of directing ideas from inception to completed design for end results of functionality, performance and cost requirements within both residential and commercial areas.
• Exhibit capabilities to deliver simultaneous projects, on time, enforce quality assurance, collect and review specifications in support of maintaining standards in accordance with client requests.
• Educated and knowledgeable on the value of processes, procedures and integration of metrics in: safety, quality, delivery and environment.
AutoCAD – CATIA V5 – SolidWorks – Microstation – EHS Management – Health & Safety Manual Development - Project Management – Facility Layout - Quality Control/Assurance – Process Planning – Testing – CADD Standard Development - Drawing/Specs Development
Modeling – Material Costing – Research – Analysis – Lean Manufacturing – Reporting/Presentation
Supervised CAD design, installation projects up to $300,000 and assured bottom line performance.
Reduced employee waste by approximately 40% through creation, integration and supervision of multiple OSHA mandated programs.
Decreased drafting time a min. of 20% via modifying AutoCAD designs.
Authored and maintained CAD Std.'s and the Civil Design CAD Manual.
Improved Project Design Process 30% through revising and reinforcing use of CADD blocks, and “Project Templates”.
Minimized retrieval time by approx. 40% via streamlining the drawing files system.
Saved about $15,000 by redesigning loading platform.
Prevented OSHA fine of $7,000 thru security modifications.
Lowered SPCC facility inspection time 40% thru inspection checklist optimization and confined space entry (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.146) inspection time by 35% through inspection process optimization.
- 131 Michael Street, Bloomingdale, GA 31302 GA