PayFast (Pty) Ltd
• Assist in refinement and continued relevance of marketing and communication strategy
• Execution of marketing strategy (Google Ads, physical promotions, sponsorships etc.)
• Coordinate online advertising and liaise with marketing related suppliers as necessary
• Monitor and report on online advertising, communication and other marketing activities
• Maintain and monitor company’s online presence and reputation.
• Develop and implement strategies to improve online visibility (SEO, PPC).
• Monitor and report on website and social media analytics.
• Maintain and develop relationships with external suppliers including website developers, digital agencies and
• Handle copywriting needs (website content, newsletters, press releases, blog posts, print media content)
• Maintain and develop relationships with existing event partners.
• Coordinate event and sponsorship involvement based on agreed deliverables.
• Attend various industry related events and exhibitions related to the growth strategy of the business.
• Manage logistics associated to exhibitions and other events around the country.
• Manage company branded merchandise and related suppliers as needed.
• Support marketing related events through live-tweeting, live streaming or other social efforts as needed.