99¢ Only Store
- Fulfills the duties and supervisory responsibilities of the Assistant Store Manager and Store Manager in their absence.
- Provides excellent customer service by utilizing the cash register to complete customer transactions, handling customer refunds and exchanges, assisting customers with their shopping needs, and resolving customer complaints.
- Counts and balances money, prepares deposits, and reconciles cashier drawers at the end of associate shifts.
- Ensures that deliveries and shipments are properly processed. Ensures that the store appearance is pleasing to the customer.
- Provide excellent customer service by assisting customers with their shopping needs, answering customer inquiries, and resolving customer complaints.
- Complete customer transactions on the cash register.
- Reconcile cash register drawers at the end of the shift.
- Ensure the appearance of the store is pleasing to the customer and meets the requirements of the corporate office, including all housekeeping tasks.
- Stock store shelves and end-caps with merchandise when it is delivered to the store.
- Ensure the proper identification is produced when selling alcohol, tobacco, and lottery tickets, if applicable.
- Assist with the operation of the One-hour Photo department, if applicable.
- Build displays of merchandise and complete new plan-o-grams sent from the corporate offices.
- Complete inventory counts and order merchandise based on the results.
- Put up signs that identify items on sale in weekly advertisements and take down this signage when the sale is over.
- Assist with price markdowns and changes for merchandise on the shelves.