7th Grade Math Teacher
- Taught 7th grade mathematics to 25 inner city DC youth enrolled in the program.
- Created curriculum based on current Washington, DC standards.
- Assessed current levels of mathematical understanding and worked for improvement.
Jun 2008 - Jul 2009
Lead Instructor, Operations Coordinator
- Responsible for professional development and productivity of 5 Summer Interns.
- Oversaw a team of 20 Galileo Campus Recruiters at 15 Bay Area colleges.
- Managed payroll and budgeting needs of the recruiting department.
- Developed and managed company’s social networking presence.
- Designed and produced monthly reports to monitor both recruiting efforts and program success.
- Collaborated with recruiting and enrollment departments to plan and implement seasonal strategies.
- Recruiting efforts directly yielded over 1,800 applications from college students.
- Developed and executed curriculum for students aged 5-8 during camp season.
2007 - 2008
Coordinator of Student Services
- Supervised a staff of 6 students who helped with the administrative tasks of the office.
- Handled monthly reconciliations of an office budget of $250,000.
- Completed weekly payroll, established contracts with outside agencies, processed invoices and staff reimbursements.
- Oversaw all aspects of the university sponsored tutoring program.
- Hired and trained 30 undergraduate and graduate students to be tutors.
- Processed an average of 175 tutor requests per semester.
- Implemented appropriate accommodations for students with disabilities.
- Scheduled and hired sign language interpreting through outside agencies.
- Scheduled extended time testing on a weekly basis.
- Converted reading materials into alternative formats.
2005 - 2006
- Oversaw all aspects of the training facility from construction to grand opening.
- Developed relationships with suppliers for equipment purchases.
- Managed facility, scheduled of classes, sold memberships, oversaw the bike shop and a 15-member coaching staff.
2005 - Present
Ironman Distance Triathlon
Duke Blue Devil
2006 - Present
US Perimeter Bicycle Ride
2008 - Present
CPR, AED and First Aid Certified
American Heart Association