Program Administration, Admissions & Services
SAA Global Education Centre Pte Ltd
- Perform counter services and advise potential and existing students on any course enquiries. This includes enquiries obtained from the counter, email or phone enquiries. Brief on the student registration process, fees and deadlines.
- Administer any regulatory requirements on Student Contracts, FPS and Medical Insurance requirement
- Advise on regulatory requirements on international students as stipulate by CPE and/or ICA or any relevant government agencies
- Support ACCA/CAT and ATTS program and process documents related to students (attendance records, letter of certification)
- Administer of student P-files as well as maintenance of students databases
- Conduct lecturers' evaluation periodically at the end of a program