- Philadelphia, US PA
- [email protected]
As the only marketing officer in the company, I had the opportunity to take initiatives and manage projects with the support from company CEO. Some highlighted projects include:
Trade show presence
Over 1.5 months, I worked to optimize company’s awareness, lead generation, and sales at an 11,000-visitor, 3-day trade show, managing a specific budget. Leading up to the company’s first attendance in a major industry trade show, I worked with the CEO to revamp the company branding. I also had an opportunity to design the company’s branding materials including banners, flyers, bottle labels, and others using Illustrator and Photoshop and coordinated with suppliers to produce all show materials. (work examples in portfolio below)
To launch the CFC new website, I did intensive research to assist CEO’s decision in choosing website design providers, industry best practices, site optimization, content marketing, and video production. I also participated in all meetings with prospective partners and helped design the website and produce videos.
Over a 2-month period, I helped the team make 10-15 weekly calls in a telemarketing campaign with a real state partner to raise brand awareness and value proposition. In addition to phone calls, I have also followed up with content marketing via email.
- Ran 9 email campaigns reaching up to 1,200 segmented subscribers using Mailchimp
- Managed company social media (YouTube Channel, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn) with an increase in 270% of Facebook audience using both paid and organic SEO
- Managed company database of over 2,000 contacts using Base CRM and AFG Flex
- Participated in the development and creation of the company’s vision, mission, and core values through a 5-week program
- Planned and managed multiple company events including a 3-day staff retreat, a 40-person salsa night, and an in-house seminar with limited budgets