Executive Administrator - Marketing & Brand Communications Manager
- Support CEO and COO as Executive Assistant providing general office support business development and project management.
- Maintain efficiency by researching and implementing online tools and software, providing greater company access and management of documentation, contacts, and files.
- Organize travel arrangements, calendars, itineraries, agendas and process expense reports.
- Responsible for the upkeep of business and financial filing systems.
- Coordinate and facilitate communication channels through available technology between senior staff and international companies.
- Introduce and implement company-wide core brand consistency through personnel, customer relations, online and print communication, production and quality control.
- Interpret and define direction and management for all online and print promotions and sales material, including composition, heavy editing, graphic design and layout.