EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATOR / MANAGER: Business Development & Brand CommunicationsHighly motivated self-starter and seasoned professional with over 20 years high level Executive Assistant, Management and Business Development experience focused on maximizing business and project operational goals. I bring a high level of proficiency and professionalism in written, verbal and graphic communications, along with a critical eye to the big picture and related details. I prioritize well under pressure in fast-paced cutting-edge environments, while possessing strong decision making and problem solving skills. I work well with people and teams of diverse backgrounds and technical expertise, and bring a high degree of business aqcumen and a unique perspective when challenged with creating and implementing strategic and tactical processes and solutions.
- Achieving Operational Excellence - Driving Office Efficiency and Access - Platforms: Mac/PC - Financial Upkeep & Reporting - Innovative / Problem Solving - Software / MS Office
- Goal Oriented / Project Mgmt - Management / Calendar & Travel - Graphic Layout Software - - Financial Management - Brand Development & Consistency - Clarity / Online, Oral & Print
- Collaborative Tools - Web Content & Design - Speaking and Presentation
2006 - Present
Executive Administrator - Marketing & Brand Communications Manager
- Support CEO and COO as Executive Assistant providing general office support business development and project management.
- Maintain efficiency by researching and implementing online tools and software, providing greater company access and management of documentation, contacts, and files.
- Organize travel arrangements, calendars, itineraries, agendas and process expense reports.
- Responsible for the upkeep of business and financial filing systems.
- Coordinate and facilitate communication channels through available technology between senior staff and international companies.
- Introduce and implement company-wide core brand consistency through personnel, customer relations, online and print communication, production and quality control.
- Interpret and define direction and management for all online and print promotions and sales material, including composition, heavy editing, graphic design and layout.
2003 - 2006
Senior Marketing & Sales Assistant
Floreat - Brand it!
- Provided comprehensive administrative support to Sales/Marketing VP and Senior Consultants
- Evaluated and identified top tier businesses sales prospects for company.
- Produced reports and presentation materials used for client core brand identity implementations.
- Prepared contracts, budgets and management reports.
- Coordinated and hired personnel to support meetings, seminars, and speech engagements.
2000 - 2003
C3 Communications, Inc.,
- Designed and implemented administrative backbone linking company personnel, bookeeping and, customers.
- Provided customer integration support for C3 Communication's high speed data connectivity and its core onine integrated Business Software (ASPs).
- Partnered with creative services to manage the look-and-feel and executiion C3's (cloud) flagshipproducts (MyXpc, C3 Business Portal).
- Responsible for the execution of all marketing and public relations deliverables.
- Managed startup investor deliverables: business plans, financials, budgets report, and investor packets.
- Supported staff in identifying and implement C3's brand and marketing relevance and strategy, by establishing consistant communications and message through- business partners, creative services, print production, customer relations, product delivery, human resources, and public relations and IT.
1998 - 2000
Multimedia Development Group (MDG.org)
- Lead the association's efforts in building and strengthening the Bay Area's interactive media community through networking, promotion, education and market development.
- Served as a multimedia industry representative and spokesperson.
- Brought prospective partners together for business-to-business match making, and provided access to opportunities critical to interactive media companies' success-capital, strategic information, talent and services.
- Worked closely with MDG.org's Board of Directors in the execution of the organizations overall strategy and the management of MDG.org's resources and directives.
- Served as host and participant in several international delegations with Sweden, Japan, Portugal, and Australia, and Milan Italy.
- Represented MDG.org on several advisory boards and San Francisco development groups.
1995 - 1998
- Managed MDG.org's marketing directive in building MDG.org's brand nationally and internationally as the premier interactive media trade association.
- Oversaw MDG.org's brand equity insuring brand relevance, consistency and quality.
- Cultivated local and international relationship that supported a full spectrum of business development products and services: business-to-business seminars, executive workshops, monthly industry panel discussions and the annual talent connection.
- Responsible for the production and execution of MDG.org's print/online presence---publishing monthly bulletin, MDG.org website, and all of the organization's marketing materials.
- Produced and organized monthly networking forums for local and international businesses.
- Managed MDG.org website development and upkeep with outside web agency.
- Conceptualized and directed the first Interactive Media Job Fair resulting in 5,200 attendees.
- Instituted the first web-based interactive media career company/job-seeker site.
1992 - 1995
Secretary to VP of Sales
- Provided executive administrative support for the Vice President of Sales and Sales staff. Duties included general correspondence, maintaining travel and calendar schedule, producing sales presentations budgets, product tracking, record keeping, and cultivating positive relationships with channel and OEM partners, vendors, and customers.
- Introduced and managed the implementation of a company-wide plan focusing on each department sending a consistent message to its customers in sync with the company's overall brand strategy.
Bachelor of Arts degree, Business Management - Saint Mary's College, Moraga
Apparel Design degree - FIDM, Los Angeles, CA.
S.F. Multimedia Certification Program, SF State University, San Francisco
Fine Arts & Graphic Design, Academy of Art College San Francisco
Bachelor of Arts in Advertising & Graphics Communications, Boise, ID
Executive Director Management Certification Program, San Francisco