A. K.S Group of Companies, steel manufacturing industry having their units in India and abroad.
- Responsible for optimization of the supplier base into a select group of proven high quality suppliers and strategic partners relationships.
- Work closely with all levels of management within the Company to determine needs, develop strategies and plan and provide procurement sources in support of those needs.
- Verification and approval of Purchasing & Contracting Documentation.
- Maintain and improve contacts with Suppliers. Cost and Quality effective procurement of all kind of Materials Raw Materials, Furnace, Ccm-consumables, Refractories, Electrical, Mechanical, Vehicles, Lab and Stationary Etc. Formulate and monitor implementation of new/ongoing procurement.
- Ensuring cost effectiveness of the purchases reflects the quality received. Prepares and maintains accurate records on all feedbacks, responses, purchases, communications and related follow-up.
- Prepare Reports, Summarize and Compare bids and offers received. Execution and monitoring of all regular purchasing duties.
- Coordinate with user departments and suppliers in the purchasing and contract scope of work for projects assigned, select and negotiate for the best purchase options in terms of quality, price, terms, deliveries and services with suppliers. > Review and validate inventory lists of purchase order of materials or products. Meeting up with current suppliers/vendors to improve levels of service,meet with new suppliers to develop and establish new sources of supply.
- Creating managing and update Stock database., Planning & Managing Stock taking on the Quarterly & half yearly basis.
- Software Development.