Senior Financial Analyst
eClerx Services Ltd
Asia-Pacific Equity Derivative Middle Office Operations:
Key Result Areas:
- Trade Capture & Reconciliation Function for APAC Region:
- Corporate Action Booking for Stock Split, Dividend, Right Issue, Bonus Issue, Buy Back, ADR, GDR and DR Conversion in MO system.
- Booking of cash flow (Accumulators, Swaps, OTC Options and FX Forward), Equity Linked Notes, Index Linked Notes, Warrants and other OTC Derivative trade in MO system.
- Unwind (Notional Decrease) and Notional Increase on Non-STP Legacy Trades. FX booking for different currencies i.e. KRW, CNY, THB, IDR, PKR, SGD, LKR & TWD.
- Monitor Dividend (Underlying of P note, Swaps & LEPOS) details in Bloomberg, Calculation & Booking Pre-Dividend & Immediate Dividend in MO System.
- Booking Listed Cash, Bonds, OTC Options, Non Deliverable Forward (NDF) and data reconciliation among various systems and confirmations.
- Resolving trade related queries like booking mismatch in different systems, trade enrichment and data mining etc. on client request.
- Disclosure of Interest Report to HK Compliance Team wherein client is holding more than 5% shares of any underlying at OTC platform.
- Reconciliation of OTC, Listed Cash & Listed F&O trades booked in Risk Management System with Booking and Settlement Systems (Identifier Breaks & Data Breaks).
- Investigate breaks or discrepancy and resolve them by following up to the relevant team and chasing traders for FX to convert local dividend amount with payable currency.
- Coordinate with Settlement team, Back Office & Front Office to facilitate correct cash flow for OTC Derivative Products.
- Raising request to Security Set Up team to get new OTC securities active in system and provide training to New Joiners.
- Pre & Post Settlement Support:
- Basically deal with cash settlements, may it be internal or external for products like Options, Swaps, FX Forwards.
- Resolve pre and post settlement queries and meet deadlines and attain agreed standards.
- Trade confirmation, affirmation and enrichment.
- Escalate key issues to the relevant people.
- Process Management:
- Explore ideas from team members and Middle Office to inch closer on reducing manual intervention as much as possible (As we still need to manually book some Delta1 & Non Delta1 Trades due to System limitations).
- Lead to implement SIX ideas to make process effective and efficient in terms of quality and ease.
- Preparation of weekly & Monthly metrics (MIS) in Excel and PPT and comparative analysis.
- Preparation of training plan, FMEA & quality assurance plan & coordinate with client and schedule meeting for transition of new tasks.
- Preparation of MBR on weekly and Monthly basis and present to client to discuss and analyse progress on assigned activities and working extra mile to meet deadlines.
From Jan’08 to Jan’2011 with Coaching Institutes in Indore as Teacher
Key Result Areas:
- Teaching English & Business Communication, Company Law 1956, Securities Law, Strategic Management and General Commercial Law.