As a technical recruiter my responsibilities:
- End-to-end management of candidate identification, screening, and interviewing
- Edit and reformat resumes as necessary, adding relevant keywords increasing candidate match with client positions.
- Implemented the Best Practices for Online Job Postings to avoid the EEO issues.
- Becoming familiar with company’s recruiting processes, understanding technical and non-technical criteria for hiring requirements, Observing required flow and load patterns
- Developed sourcing strategy that includes:
- Established strong communication methodology to document and track requirements and track resume status
- Established internet resume sources (paid job boards, free job boards, sites for x-ray and flip searching, and others)
- Build custom search strings based on specific and generic job requirements using sophisticated optimal QUERY (oQ) search string-building methodology
- Developed a specific series of candidate screening questions, Leverage a standard methodology across and made it flexible enough to allow a melding with best practices