Authorities Engineer (Site Experience)
ALEC Engineering and Contracting L.L.C - Dubai Branch
My Scope of Work:
- Coordinate between client, consultant, and site team from one side and local authorities from the other side, to insure a smooth handing over for the projects.
- Insure that all materials are complying with local authorities specifications.
- support site team with any issue related with local authorities.
- obtain all required NOCs from RTA for all logistics requirements (Sidewalk/Parking occupation, Road diversions, fencing and temporary access NOCs...etc.).
- Providing the needed permits & NOC's for pre construction, construction, and post construction phases from the local authorities (DM, RTA, DEWA, DCD, DCL, DCAA, & Du/ETISALAT).
- insure that work in site is going as per the approved drawings and local authorities regulations.
- obtain all required NOCs through RTA portal e.g: Information NOC, Design NOC, Trail Trenches NOC, Construction NOC, and Rail NOCs.
- Manage DM (Dubai Municipality) inspections for shoring, foundation, & slabs and get the approvals before concrete pouring.
- Inspecting the site prior Authorities inspection and give the comments, for example: HV inspection for substation rooms, LV inspection for the building, and Structural Inspection for structural slabs.
- Manage DCD (Dubai Civil Defense) and DM (Dubai Municipality) completion inspections.