Authorities Engineer (Site Experience)
My scope of work is:
- Coordinate between client, consultant, site team, and local authorities to insure a smooth handing over for the projects.
- Insure that all materials are complying with local authorities specifications.
- support site team with any issue related with local authorities.
- obtain all required NOCs from RTA for all logistics requirements (Sidewalk/Parking occupation, Road diversions, fencing and temporary access NOCs...etc.).
- Providing the needed permits & NOC's for pre construction, construction, and post construction phases works from the local authorities (DM, RTA, DEWA, DCD, DCL, DCAA, & Du/ETISALAT).
- insure that work in site is going as per the approved drawings and local authorities regulations.
- obtain all required NOCs through RTA portal e.g: Information NOC, Design NOC, Trail Trenches NOC, Construction NOC, and Rail NOCs.
- Manage DM (Dubai Municipality) inspections for shoring, foundation, & slabs and get the approvals before concrete pouring.
- Inspecting the site prior Authorities inspection and give the comments, for example: HV inspection for substation room, LV inspection for LV room and electrical rooms, and Structural Inspection as mention in first point.
- Manage DCD (Dubai Civil Defense) inspections prior project completion.