Authorities Engineer (Site Experience)
Project: Marina Gate Project
My department is an innovational department invented by ALEC, which concerned to link the local authorities with the site in more professional and representative way
My scope of work is:
- Manage DM (Dubai Municipality) structural inspections for shoring, foundation, & slabs and get the approvals before concrete pouring.
- Inspecting the site prior Authorities inspection and give the comments, for example:
- HV inspection for substation room.
- LV inspection for LV room and electrical rooms.
- Structural Inspection as mention in first point.
- Coordinate between client, consultant, site team from side and local authorities from the other side in order to reach the authorities handing over point smoothly including completion inspections from local authorities (DM, DCD, DEWA, and RTA).
- Insure that all materials at site are complying with local authorities specifications and regulations.
- support site team with any issues related with local authorities.
- Providing all required permits & NOC's for construction phase from the local authorities (DM, RTA, DEWA, DCD, DCL, DCAA, & Du/ETISALAT).
- follow-up through DM portal and get the approved drawings & apply for required inspections.