Web Designer & Developer, Professional Technical Staff
Sandia National Laboratories
- Design interaction and user experience solutions for desktop and mobile applications to support the Lab's culture, people, IT infrastructure and government partnerships.
- Collaborate with UX researchers, product owners and developers throughout product cycles, to deliver effective visual design solutions meeting requirements and scaling for future releases.
- Create iterative sketches, wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, interactive prototypes, and written specs to communicate design concepts to developers.
- Engage with customers to validate design solutions and communicate results of usability testing.
- Accept and incorporate feedback from organizational leaders, and customers in a rapid iterative design process, and effectively produce highly polished and professional finished design deliverables under tight timelines.
- Write communication plans, design digital and print collateral to support IT enterprise-wide product launches.