Since 2000 I have worked as a consultant, covering the following roles:
- Consultancy in Project and Portfolio Management
- Implementation of Project Management methodology and tools inside the existing processes such as CMMI, RUP, ITIL.
- Presentations, demos and prototypes of Artemis International tools.
- Business Analyst
- Training; courses in Project Management notions and utilization of Artemis International tools.
- Coordination of a team (in some cases composed of international people)
- Database maintenance (operations on SQLServer and ORACLE Databases)
- Reporting (reports developed in Crystal Reports and Excel, extracting data from Databases)
After all my previous experiences I believe that I have the right competencies to become a Business Unit Manager.
I have very good analytical skills, I am a fast learner and I do not fear stress. I have always reached my goals as scheduled.
I have very good communicative skills. I have always travelled a lot, for pleasure or for work, and I have met many different people, so I can interact with people coming from different countries and/or at different working levels.
I am a good team leader, I am skilled in motivating people and I have always encouraged participation and communication within the team.
I am willing to relocate, and to travel 50% of the time