Social internship on Promotion area
Colombian Red Cross - National Blood Bank
Social Internship is an internship in a non-profit organization with social or cultural purposes.
My job was to edit and record several video takes of the National blood bank to create an institutional video to help the promotion area to fulfill their tasks which are:
- Attract and preserve habitual and occasional blood donors
- Sell blood compound units (plasma,red blood cells, platelets) to IPS and hospitals
- Get the National blood bank to be known by Colombian Society
- Highlightthe quality of the products
- Show the internal processes of the National blood bank
Also creating several short videos (max. 1 minute) explainingthe myths aboutblood donation.