HR Manager & IT Recruiter / Responsable RH & Recruteur TI - FR/ENG
ACENSI (Montreal, QC)
Context: I took part on ACENSI’s Canadian subsidiary building, created in November 2013 in Montreal.
- Recruitment: My main role is to recruit consultants for our clients.
- Sourcing on LinkedIn,
- Online displaying of the job offers, on ACENSI.ca website, on job boards and on Social Medias,
- Driving phone and face-to-face interviews, submitting candidates to technical testes and writing the competences portfolio,
- Updating the CRM with the new applicants profile and following-up activity reporting,
- Organizing ACENSI Canada participation at the Montreal IT Employment Convention (Biannual): registration, strategy, communication & goodies, profiles forms, logistics…
- Global Mobility: I hire several specific competences temporary workers from Europe. I’ve learned by myself how to hire foreign workers and handled their Working Permit application. I’ve succeeded all the recruitments (3 external and 1 internal) of foreign workers.
- Building the Foreign worker file: Labour Market Impact Assessment and Quebec Acceptance Certificate with all the supportive documents,
- Weekly monitoring the application process with Quebec and Canada governments,
- Integrating of the consultant in Montreal: Administrative support, help finding the first flat.
- Immigration Law surveillance,
- Designing the process of incoming mobility for both external and internal recruitments.
- Processes and HR Management:
- Creating ACENSI internal processes and practical files for the Canadian subsidiary (recruitment, training plans, administration, communication, immigration, main HR laws, best networking events in Montreal)
- Supporting Business Managers activity,
- Employment / Outsourcing contract writing (in collaboration with the lawyer), Administrating the timesheets, the contractors billing, the employees’ payrolls, the clients’ billing,
- Answering to employees day-to-day questions.
- Subscripting to the company’s Insurances (Professional and Health complementary).
- Creating (IT) Networking partnership with AQT, Réseau Action TI, CCI (“Chambre de Commerce et de l’Industrie”), and AQIII. Helping Business Managers to found the best IT networking events in Montreal.