City of College Station
- Develop and execute marketing plans to achieve specific outcomes while retaining brand consistency.
- Coordinate the collection and analysis of performance metrics related to all marketing endeavors.
- Manage and monitor city messaging via social media to inform/educate the public, while providing real-time customer service through these mediums.
- Perform graphic design and web content management to ensure the organization is represented professionally and consistently in all its materials.
- Produce and coordinate content for multiple video programs for broadcast on the city’s government access channel and for YouTube.
- Develop and maintain city-related calendar event information for use in all radio/television interviews.
- Serve as the city's media on-air representative, when needed.
- Coordinate the City of College Station's Citizens University program, a free 12-week course that educates residents on their local city government services and staff, which is held each spring for up to 30 participants.