Sr. Systems Administrator/Engineer
Clear Channel Broadcasting
- Designed, installed and administered Windows-based infrastructure in a 1000+ physical server and 300+ virtual server environment.
- Maintained and designed system configurations and automation strategies.
- Assisted in the establishment of a VMWare virtual networking environment for testing and development group, and performed migrations of older servers to virtual environment.
- Worked with software development team in the development, operation and revision processes of state-of-the-art software systems.
- Provided expert technical recommendations and insight in a team environment in support of the continual development and improvement of the physical and virtual infrastructure architecture.
- Provided senior level Tier III support to end users in over 200 nationwide markets in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintained and enhanced system security policies in the interest of protecting proprietary information, protection from viruses and prevention of system intrusion.
Specialties: Windows 2000/2003/2008 Server, Windows 7/Vista/XP, VMWare 3.5/2.5, EMC, Active Directory, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Exchange 2003, CISCO, HEAT, BridgeTrack, TrackIt, Microsoft SQL 2000/2005, IIS, Microsoft .NET Framework, VPN, Citrix, Veritas Backup, Norton Ghost, Symantec Antivirus, TCP/IP, VOIP.