Covering Multiple Aspects of Advanced Accounting and Finance, including
- Project Management
- Financial Reporting & Analysis
- Strategic Planning
- Budgeting & Controlling for Fortune 500 companies, private companies and entrepreneurs.
- Offers high-caliber Financial Management qualifications, acute analytical instincts, experience-backed judgement, and excellent timing.
- Strong orientations in technology and IT finance.
Other core competencies include:
- Inventory Control & Purchasing
- Accounting Policies/Procedures Development & Establishment
- Productivity/Efficiency Improvement
- Financial Strategy and Cost-Avoidance & Reduction
- Financial Management and Control
- Implementation of Automated financial systems andbusiness software (SAP SAP FI/CO/HR/MM, Peoplesoft, Changepoint, Oracle and Cognos)
Accustomed to and effective in high-profile roles, making high-stakes decisions and overcoming complex business challenges. Talented leader with an interactive, motivational, decisive management style. Assertive, competitive, intuitive, and innovative – an achiever of exceptional rather than expected results.