Professional Web Developer | SEO Architect | Graphic Designer with several years in each.
- 2 years of strictly internet marketing training/experience on the job
- Experience with Local and National markets
- Develop and use Google API/Bing API/Yahoo API for utilization with SEO work.
- Development is under way on an SEO software project
- Experience with reporting/analytics tools
- Trained to monitor and maintain ranking for keywords on several sites
- Experience working with several social networking applications
WEB DEVELOPMENT Information
- Adobe Dreamweaver, Flash, FIreworks, Photoshop, etc.
- Eclipse, and hand coding experience
- Online server preference LAMP | Local WAMP
- Working with Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress learning the core, how to build onto the framework, and have utilized each to build custom dynamic websites that offer easy customer updates and utilization.
- Build sites from concept to deployment
- Front end and back end development and maintenance
- Customer experience, working via Skype, Groove, in person, on the phone, etc.
- Great marketing skills
- Management experience over art department, and SEO department
Bottom line is this. I have been freelancing for several years, I have also worked for a few companies, at this point I can do either one, but if I find the right company, I would be happy to call it home. I am extremely loyal, hardworking, (I work 18 - 20 hours a day with 6 hours training daily), and I want my next choice to be the right choice. I can work in any department, whether it be developing websites, building SEO, or helping manage the team eventually. I am comfortable with PC, can work on Macs, I work in windows, but am training myself in Ubuntu desktop, Centos 5.5 online, and several other great applications.
There is so much I could write, (as could any web developer) our jobs contain several jobs within themselves, I won't waste space on all the details of hosting, domains, emails, etc. I assume it will be assumed those things are second nature to me.