2004--2005 First-class Scholarship
·Comprehensive knowledge of market and economics·Effective leadership and team -buildng·Extremely well organized·Strong analytical, communication, and reporting skills·Excellent PC skills , stock ,and mutual fund system logic
Sep 2009 - Aug 2010
G2B RETIREMENT & INVESTMENT SERVICES
- Resolve client questions and problems.
- Interface productively with team ,department,field ,and sales personnel.
- Complete,verified,and mailed all required client reports.
- Plan year packages,and auditors' requests.
- Consistently met or exceeded all established standards for timing and accuracy
- Chosen to train new hires and other plan analysts transitioning to the daily processing environment
- Serve as technical liaison with systems personnel in identifying, communicating, and resolving processing problems with the new system
- Serve effectively as team leader and account manager for new pilot team concept while maintain own book of business
Sep 2008 - Aug 2009
Coordinated sales efforts of a staff of six for a large musical instruments dealership.Developed and maintained working relationships with manufacturers and customers.Supported top account executives.Maintained open files to ensure greatest customer satisfaction.