International Marketing .
2006 - 2009
Marketing Manager EMEA Engine
In charge of range management and marketing strategy for Top Engine (33M€)
- Developed a strong product and marketing focus to sustain top position in market vs. competitors.
- Introduced over 600 new parts, by working closely with suppliers or F-M engineers and internal resources.
- Project manager for new catalogue based on range development, complete new product database, revised layout : the new benchmark in the industry - launched in Feb 2009.
- Daily support to sales - technical, marketing tools, range development.
- Management of Product Life Cycle in line with inventory targets - Service level went up to 95% in valvetrain.
2003 - 2005
Global Marketing Manager
Reporting to VP marketing
- Project leader to merge DitoSama into Electrolux : change management, product management, business development : since 2004, implementation of Group's strategy worldwide for the product line.
- Defined the Roadmap, based on the different Customer typologies : Electrolux offer focused on 1 brand providing a much stronger competitive edge.
- Developed Product Business Plans, including product specifications and profitability : renewal of range with impact on 80% of yearly unit sales. “Janus de l’Industrie” award in 2007 from Institut Français du Design.
- Quarterly reporting to Product Council Members.
2000 - 2003
- Developed and implemented marketing strategy and marketing plans.
- Had full responsibility of marketing budget.
- Launched ranges in cooking, cooling and washing. Guidance to Product Managers. All products with new design, innovative features and launch pack.
- Created and implemented sales incentive schemes across all regions to guide sales towards marketing objectives i.e. new product launch and market share increase.
- Delivered a complete new price list which became a real selling tool for Sales Team and Customers.
- Coordinated work of communication, design and PR agencies resulting in a much stronger brand image both internally and externally (trade shows, brochures, press).
1998 - 2000
Product Manager France
- Coordinated activities between Central Marketing and sales network in France.
- Monitored sales and profitability and initiated corrective actions related to products, trade marketing and communication tools.
- Product trainings and sales conferences to improve market and product knowledge in order to generate better sales.
- Support to Sales Managers in meetings with Customers.
Sales of my range in Ariston went up by 37% 2000 vs. 1999 (biggest increase on market according to GfK).
Scholtès reinforced N°1 position on market.
1996 - 1998
OTIO France and VINCO
- Otio : set up initial marketing activities targeting the distribution network (retail): POS material, new packaging, brand signature.
- Vinco : set up revival program during a tough economic and competitive period for the company. Targeted to Sales team and distributors.
1991 - 1996
Marketing Executive + Export sales admin Manager
Export sales admin ManagerCALORFrance 1994 - 1996
Optimized monthly and yearly sales budgets (100 M€), improved delivery service level (efficiency and new tools). Management of 5 sales assistants.
Marketing ExecutiveTEFAL UK UK1991 - 1994
Trade Marketing assistant and Product Manager Accessories. Generated a +15% sales increase yr/yr.
IEA - International Business Institute of Paris
• Highly experienced in marketing, BtoB and BtoC• Multi country experience• Background in several industriesSenior level marketing manager with broad international experience. BtoC and BtoB industries. Strong background in product management and brand marketing. Successfully developed new strategies, product portfolio, brand image, targeted to various regions. Direct and cross team management including R&D, Factories, Suppliers, Finance, Supply chain. Highly efficient in multi-cultural organizations. Innovator, customer centric, result oriented and reliable, keen to positively influence teams to make things happen.
Quickly adapting to new industries.
To lead and coach a marketing team in an international environment