Product Manager and Manager—Professional Services Group (Deployment, Technical Support, Online Product Management and DX Product Training)
Time and again selected by the Senior Management, for special customer service assignment for improved customer retention. Product Manager: Manage one of DXT's prime homegrown product/solution for Production. Manage the product requirements process; getting input from customers, prospects, partners, Sales people, Engineering, CTS, external market trends and competitors in defining a cohesive set of deliverables that are market-driven and can be feasibly delivered by Engineering.
Manager-PSG: Deploy DX products within India (Production Partners) and abroad (Clients). Provide Product training for Production Partners as well as clients. Provide Technical Product and online 24x7 support.
- Evangelize one of DX's prime product
- Manage the entire life cycle of the Product development
- Manage the deployment of the product.
- Provide thorough technical and Production support as well as online support for online products
- Work with the Head - Marketing & CTO in gathering ideas and prioritizing product features.
- Conduct Customer Councils and other programs to better solicit customer and Partner feedback.
- Collaborate with the Head- Marketing to create product-specific marketing messages and work with the Corporate Marketing team to produce product data sheets, white papers and other marketing collateral.
- Provide in-depth product and competitive analyses for use in product strategy and sales/marketing positioning.
- Work with Business Head, VP-Marketing and CXOs to define strategic market segments - including vertical and/or horizontal segments.
- To be one point contact for answering product-related questions from the Sales, Business Development, Corporate Marketing and external Business Partner organizations.
- Create and deliver presentations, white papers, communiqués, and other Sales Tools.
- Present technical presentations and product demonstrations at customer briefings, industry conferences, Industry analyst briefings and other public-speaking forums.