Manager II, Engineering
Cisco Systems Inc.
Engineering leader for Technology and Quality group. Driving development of next-gen cloud automation test and traceability framework for the test transformation and factory digitization. Prior experience with service provider networking group - driving software test engineering practices in areas of network security, distributed software, high availability, layer 2-3 protocols and quality of service; and in bring-up, design, development & sustenance of platforms with both direct and extended teams across sites.
Most recent contributions:
- DevOps Test Platform development for CI/CD, distribution, cloud based test services measurement
- Virtualized test execution system on private cloud, automation platform and an analytics layer
- ASIC validation and test framework for services, scale, performance and exceptions
Hands on Tech Lead/Manager - Deployment knowledge combined with Expert scripting skills with focus on
- Test Innovation - Responsible for quality and testing on access and core network devices. Developing open and optimized test architectures for both north (applications) and south bound directions (Infrastructure).
- Process Innovation - Leading forums to speed deployment via case studies, white papers and technology workshops for field trials. Handling customer accounts for quality assessments while working closely with marketing, hardware and vendors.
- Customer Centricity - Leading teams designing solutions to meet customer requirements with focus on fault tolerance, predictive & prescriptive tools.
- Organizational Development - Managing all channel communication and timely flow of information, employee engagement and three-sixty degree feedback. Effectively planning resources & people, release schedules, quality metrics, automation tests, deployment and configuration management.