Executive-HRD & LEGAL AFFAIRS
BASIL INTERNATIONAL LTD.
1. Review of Manpower Requirement of all the departments 2. Conducting interviews as per requirement 3. Select and recruit suitable candidates 4. Making of Offer Letter 5. Joining Formalities 6. Making of Appointment Letter
- Provide induction training to the new employees
- Maintain daily attendance of the employees
- Maintain leave of all the employees
- Processing the pay role
- Maintain different types of files related to department and company
- Conducting the evaluation test for confirmation every month.
- Preparing the final report of proposal for confirmation every month.
- The formality of the full and final settlement of resigned employees
- For smooth functioning of PF and Gratuity Dept. relevant data is given, reports like Salary Statement, calculated working days of PF employees, left-on statement of resigned employees etc.
- Preparation of Inter Office Letter related to salary, rules and regulations, training etc.
- Preparation of salary related reports as per requirement from the top management.
- Make necessary update like change of designation, transfer, promotion, mobile reimbursement, cash allowance in HRIS.
- As per requirement induction and behavioral training are imparted
- Preparing different types of database according to the requirement.
- Employees' Personal File Maintenance
- Handling Employee related issues;
- Handling Compensation of Employees
- Looking after employee Reimbursements
- Handling Employees' Grievances
- Performance Assessment
- Exit Interview
Handling IR issues. Handling legal matters relating to land acquisition, drafting of agreements, coordinating with external legal counsel, liaison with the various Govt. Departments.