Various Training | OD Leadership Roles
VP, Sales Force Performance
Led sales effectiveness initiatives to improve sales performance.
- Delivered training on consultative selling skills and major account management.
- Implemented employee selection systems, including behavioral interviewing and assessments.
- Implemented performance management to increase coaching and feedback, resulting in shorter sales cycles.
- Streamlined business processes to more effectively sell, serve, and manage accounts.
VP, Strategic Implementation
Guided the executive team through the execution of a major change in strategic direction.
- Implemented a matrix organization structure, issue and conflict resolution plans, key progress reports, and organization-wide project tracking methodologies to foster a culture of accountability and accomplishment, at an accelerated pace. Successfully led the change in direction to conclusion, on-time and within-budget.
VP, Professional Services
Built and led the implementation, training, and client support departments.
- Managed a 30-person staff responsible for all product implementations, including pre-sales consulting, installations, implementation project management, training, “go live” management, and customer support.
- Improved departmental performance from one failed implementation (prior to arrival) to multiple successful implementations in 9 months.
Director, Technology Training
Hired as employee number 11 for this B2B, e-commerce software start-up, to build client training department and the design and delivery of instructional materials, documentation, and job aids
- Developed and implemented client training plans, including instructor-led training, online training, Help systems, and plans to establish training as a profit center.
- Hired and managed a 12-person training staff, including instructional designers, technical writers, technology instructors, a training coordinator, a design manager and a delivery manager.