I am an enthusiastic and creative marketer with a strong entrepreneurial spirit. Here's more about me and how I like to work...
- I love to create, formulate, develop ideas/projects and I’ve had the opportunity to create a lot during my career.
- I’m positive and energetic and understand how important it is to not only be a diligent and independent worker but an enthusiastic member of the team. I thrive in environments where innovative, creative and smart people surround me.
- I flourish doing a variety of projects and tasks simultaneously - creating integrated marketing and communications plans, writing creative content, managing budgets, pitching media, developing cool social media/viral marketing campaigns, advising designers on art direction, media planning and buying, and working with key community partners to make meaningful projects happen.
- I have significant experience developing and executing effective and creative marketing strategies, events, promotions, sponsorship opportunities and public relations plans to increase brand awareness, drive traffic/ticket sales and revenues.
- I know what it feels like to be on the client side because I've been one already i.e. Valley of the Sun United Way, Cold Stone Creamery World Headquarters and Tempe Marketplace. I understand what clients want from their agencies because I've been there.
- I also know what it's like to be on the agency side as I've co-founded ShopTalk Marketing to deliver creative, strategic and cost-effective marketing and public relations programs for the retail industry. So, now I understand the agency world much better.
Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to connecting with you soon.