A technology marketing specialist with over five years of marketing and communications experience for technology companies. Some of my core competencies include planning and executing turnkey public relations and corporate communication programs. Over the years I have worked with corporate to build awareness and brands via non-advertising mediums viz. PR, field marketing programs, direct marketing, online and digital marketing addressing a global audience of B2B, consumers and employees. Some clients and companies engaged with include: KPIT Cummins, Websense Inc., Qualcomm, Hexaware, Glaxo SmithKline, BlueStar.
Dec 2009 - Present
Associate Manager - Marketing
- Creating awareness of KPIT Cummins in social media and online forums.
- Participation in various industry events in various capacities - sponsor, speaker, booth or audience - globally, resulting in creating touch-points with existing customers and generating leads with potential customers.
- Creating marketing collateral & enabling sales teams globally to position KPIT as a leader in its market segment of automotive electronics, semiconductor solutions, engineering & IT services.
- Focus industries include: Automotive, Semiconductor, Energy & Utilities, Industrial Equipment, Defense & government, Software product vendors.
Dec 2008 - Dec 2009
- Consulting technology companies on positioning, messaging, marketing & communications in various capacities.
- Creating social media marketing activity campaigns besides the online and offline marketing initiatives.
- Drafting appropriate marketing communication on behalf of the client (viz. Brochures, Sales presentations, Website content, Internal Communications, etc.)
- Clients include - atom Technologies, Softlink Global, Max Office, NetApp.
Aug 2008 - Dec 2008
- Handling Public Relations of Qualcomm Inc., a leading technology provider to telecom companies worldwide.
Jun 2006 - Aug 2008
Managing Public Relations of as much as five technology clients (National and Multinational) which includes
- Developing, recommending and managing communications strategies for informing the public of clients’ many activities throughout the country
- Managing a team of four Account Executives
- Drafting and executing plans for each of them for a period of one week, month, and quarter
- Building media relations relevant to each client
- Consulting the clients to follow best PR practices for any strategic public announcements
- Drafting appropriate communication on behalf of the client (viz. Press Releases, Internal Communications, Pitch Notes to the media, Articles)
- Understanding and identifying the media universe specific to each clients’ PR objectives and businesses
- Coordinating and executing activities on a National and International scale
- Researching the market, interpreting trends and understanding the needs of the community and businesses
Jan 2006 - Jun 2006
Managed clients like Blue Star India, Glaxo SmithKline, SAIL, D-Link.