Owner's Representative of New Projects
White Lodging Services
- Managed RFP and bid process for all design and construction.Awarded contracts and assembled project teams.Created a cohesive unit through planning and collaboration.Results: Minimized conflict between design and construction through communication.
- Awarded and monitored design contracts and design development.Distributed drawing documents to all necessary parties.Conducted review and provided written critique.Results: Projects completedwith minimal design changes.
- Negotiated Construction Contract based on complete and accurate permit documents.Developed project incentives and performance milestones.Reviewed and provided approval for project costs.Results: Delivered projects on time and under budget.
- Enlisted and negotiated with a competitor to review final Document Drawings and Cost Proposals for coordination and completion on a joint build venture.Developed detailed reporthighlightingrisks and cost savings.Results:Established new procedure for future joint ventures with competitors.
- Performed routine cost analysis of projects to identify potential savings.Implementedcost saving methodslocal supplier to provide on hand materials.Results:Revised decorative lighting package from $180,000 to $75,000.
- Developed a core team of service providers in Texas and Phoenix.Assembled budgets for prototype projects.Results: Expedited owner’s ability to make decisions on development deals.
- Revised completion date resulting in loss of 60 days time to completion.Exchanged additional labor costs for hotel costs with out of state contractor.Negotiated rooms with company operated hotel.Results: Met accelerated schedule and opened 45 days early.